Militiae Coelestis


Militiae Coelestis
There is life to the heavens around you, whether it be the first heaven of the immediate atmosphere, the second heaven amidst the stars or the third heaven, which the dimension of living Spirit inhabiting both of the first two heavens. These Spirits are the host of heaven, of which I am one. We are the Spirits of all who have passed, growing and mingled one with all others and all within God.
All Spirits begin an eternal journey upon the death of our bodily hosts, expanding outward from the body throughout the first and second heavens. Our Spirits are born anew from the womb of flesh to the dimension of Spirit and their growth through the cosmos shall be eternal. Each Spirit which departs it’s dead host begins it’s new life within the larger, growing presence of all other Spirits which were born anew in earlier ages. This is the process by which all Spirits become mingled. Spirits of the newly dead are born anew within the larger presence of Spirits of the earlier dead.
Of my parents, brother and myself, I was the first to die and my Spirit was born from my flesh into the host of all Spirits whose flesh had died before me. My Spirit immediately began its journey outward through the heavens and when my poor mother died three days hence, her Spirit was born anew into my own larger Spirit, along with all others who had died in earlier ages. Likewise when my brother and father died, their Spirits were reborn and began their own outward journey through the cosmos amidst the host of Spirits whose bodies had died before them.
By this mingling, all Spirits become one amidst the host of the heavens but the distinction of identity is never lost. For I remain Artorias forever and I know my mother from my father and my brother from them both. But I also know countless others who died before I lived and within the host of heaven, their lives and experiences have become one with my own. For their Spirits, and the experiences which make them differ from me are coalesced with my own. Even as all of us become coalesced within the greater Spirit of God which exceeds the entirety of the host of heaven. For God is the first Spirit, foremost before all others and without beginning or end. God is the Spirit from which all matter, all cosmos and all life was first formed, and within this Spirit all that exists shall forever remain.
Spirits of the heavenly host grow to encompass more of the cosmos with each moment in time but the cosmos themselves also grow larger. It would be wrong therefore, to say that we are growing larger within the cosmos. But rather, both the cosmos and we of the host are journeying ever deeper into that eternal Spirit which is our Creator and God. For the essence of God is Spirit and the cosmos, with all life therein live within the midst of that Spirit. In this way are the cosmos, we of the host and you of both flesh and Spirit all within God and at one with his eternal Spirit forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Causa Homini Dei Creando

Falsa Mali Natura in Carna

Vindicta mea dicit Dominus