Perpetua est Spirituum Magnificare


Perpetua est Spirituum Magnificare
Spirit is not static, and is without fixed location or destination after departing the body. Immediately upon death, when my Spirit first exited my dead corpse there was brief confusion but without any sense of anxiety as one might expect in those moments. I didn’t initially know my body had died. I was confused, disoriented and uncertain even of my own identify. I felt as if I should be the person called Artorias but without the body of Artorias, how could that be so?
Despite my disorientation, I was overwhelmed with a sense of wellness. There were no pains of the plague which had just taken me. There was also however, no sense of physical comfort as I’d had from the blankets that warmed my shivering body just moments earlier. There was a much more powerful sense of non physical comfort however and I then realized I was beyond all physical sensations whatsoever. I would never again be hot or cold. Nor would I know hunger, thirst, fever or pain. I would also not enjoy the sweetness of fresh fruit, the refreshment of cool water or the comfort of a warm fire. The sudden loss of old physical comforts was not distressing however for I was overwhelmed with the new experience of life beyond the flesh.
Without eyes I saw my corpse and my weeping mother at my bedside. I saw them from a spherical type perspective for my Spirit was expansive, growing outward from my corpse since the moment of death. My mother, my corpse and my deathbed were all within my Spirit as it continued growing outward from my point of death, quickly encompassing the entirety of our small home and beyond. Spirit is also penetrative, unblocked by physical matter or human flesh. My Spirit therefore was alive within my own mother, within her tears and yes, even within her poor, mournful emotions. For although she remained unaware of my presence, I myself was more close to my mother after death than ever before in life.
The outward expansion of Spirit from body after the death of flesh is without end. It is as eternal as the outward expansion of the universe itself. My Spirit, 1600 years after my physical death, still grows larger within the universe, which itself continues to grow ever larger within that even greater and larger Spirit which we call God, the Creator and Lord of all things.
And amidst my Spirit now live the Spirits of my mother, father and brother who died within the same week as myself of the same evil plague. Within that first short week my Spirit grew outward to a spherical breadth which encompassed the earth, moon and sun. But even from such a grand, celestial perspective I remained as acutely conscious of events on earth as I was of happenings at the most distant reaches of my expanding Spirit. Our sentient consciousness is one with our Spirit and our level of consciousness does not thin out or weaken as it grows outward after death. For our consciousness remains equally potent as it spreads outward, it becomes exponentially stronger as it encompasses more space, quickly achieving an ever expansive union with the cosmos themselves and that eternal Spirit which is the Creator and God of all things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falsa Mali Natura in Carna

Aeternum Creaturae

Causa Homini Dei Creando