Inde Falso Temporis


Inde Falso Temporis

Notions of time are false, born of man’s fallen, mortal perspective on himself and the universe around him. For before the fall of man our species was in much stronger union with the eternal, life giving Spirit of our Creator and this stronger union gave immortality to our flesh as well as our Spirit. Man was truly eternal in that age and within the realm of eternity there is no beginning and no end, nor any sense of temporal transition from past to future. There is no time.

But with the fall of man came mortality and eventual death of the flesh to the first of men and as all men came know they would die, they reacted fearfully and the first notions of time began to form. For they thought to measure out the life of their flesh by numerating the days and years which they lived. By this process were numbers created and as the knowledge of men grew, numbers came to assist in the calculation of seasons, the planting of crops, the migrations of wild game and a host of other worldly concerns. Notions of time became increasingly useful in the fallen realm and its usage came to encompass the societies of men throughout all ages, governing the lives of men from birth to death. But vain notions of time are not the reality of God, remaining a deception of mortal flesh which is eventually revealed at the time of bodily death.

My own death, some sixteen hundred years past occurred in an unconscious state so I was not aware of any temporal deceptions letting go of my Spirit as my flesh succumbed. In my case, I merely awoke as Spirit in the presence of my grieving mother. I was confused, not knowing I had died, and disoriented, suddenly seeing, hearing and feeling from the perspective of bodiless Spirit instead of mortal flesh. Notions of time were still with me however, for even though I was a child of only eleven years, my thoughts had always been governed by time. I still knew of no other perspective than the temporal and since it was late in the evening hours, my first thoughts were of how much more time before the dawn. For the illusion of time is deeply ingrained and does not let go immediately upon death. But as my Spirit expanded outward and became mingled with Spirits of others who had died in ages before, their own experiences and knowledge of death became one with my thoughts. I began to know what they knew as I became one with the host of heaven and the illusion of time began to slip away.

Time is an illusion, born out of mortal of flesh, deluding our immortal Spirit, and weakening our already strained union with our immortal Creator and God.  For our perspective is too much distracted by the false, temporal perspective of the flesh, with its false sense of time directing our Spirit from its greater and truer perspective of timeless immortality. We are truly immortal and timeless even now whilst still living within our dying flesh and our challenge is to embrace this greater truth, rejecting the natural but wrongful temporal deceptions which our flesh channels into our Spirit. For as the weak do not lead the strong, nor the foolish command the wise, neither should the mortal flesh of a man lead or command his own immortal Spirit nor that of his Creator and God.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falsa Mali Natura in Carna

Causa Homini Dei Creando

Per Purificationem Spiritus Carnem